No Assistance Needed.
Assistance Strongly Encouraged.
Fi Tech: Fuel Injection Kit
Change is imminent with performance vehicles. For instance, you may start with a built engine, later decide on fuel injection—and eventually want a supercharger, blower, or nitrous. FiTech Go EFI 4 Power Adder 600 hp self-tuning fuel injection systems have the goods to satisfy your present and future needs. They have the ECU mounted on the throttle body for greater self-containment, clean installation, and easy setup. These trick systems fit any 4-barrel intake manifold and are designed for use on engines from 250 to 600 hp. They feature a built-in fuel pressure regulator, an ECU that finds the best tune and self-adjusts to it, and the ability to change air/fuel ratios and ignition timing on the fly. To obtain complete atomization, FiTech uses a swirl spray annular discharge called Wet Flow technology, spraying the fuel in from multiple directions. Their systems with mounted ECUs offer spark control without the need for an external spark box or special distributor. To lower temperatures and extend the unit's life, FiTech uses a voltage-controlling fuel pump control, reducing the juice under low loads. Each system has a hand-held controller with touch-screen for initial setup, throttle linkage that suits most transmissions, and is manufactured with OE engineering. FiTech Go EFI 4 Power Adder 600 hp self-tuning fuel injection systems leave the guesswork behind, whether you're on the street or strip.
Go EFI 4 Power Adder 600 hp features:
* Throttle body is boost-ready
* Choice of three fuel inlet connections
* Will work with CDI box, but not required to control timing
* Two adjustable fan control switches
* Can be used with an engine-mounted returnless fuel command center
* Uses easy-to-replace GM-type sensors and Bosch 4.2 wideband oxygen sensors
* Nitrous and boost timing retard strategies and target A/F options
* Air conditioning idle speed input kick-up
* Many safety features and accessories for nitrous tuning control
* Can handle 25 lbs. of boost from a blow-through turbo, blower, or single roots supercharger—and can also take a single stage of wet nitrous.
* Complete tuning from Pro Laptop software
Want to order or ask questions about this part? Please call 508-875-0016 or submit the form below.